Wednesday, May 4, 2011

daybook

outside my window...
its so calm and the sun is shining
i am thinking...
about things that are around the corner and how exciting they are
i am thankful for...
my awesome husband
what i am learning...
to trust God in all circumstances
i am creating...
a knitted coathanger, AND trying to get through the massive pile of things that need to be completed
i am going...
clean the house today...oh yay!
i am hearing...
the quietness of being home alone, no tv, no music, just the hum of the fridge
i am reading...
not much sadly
i am hoping...
to be accepted for a market in July (more details coming if I get accepted!)
around the house...
 is washing, and the suitcase we took to melbourne, plus some stuff I need to donate to the Salvos
one of my favourite things...
feeling Baby Smith so active
a few plans for the week...
not much really, just taking it as it comes, nanna naps, chilling out, im off work due to sickness so trying to overcome it by doing the things I love to do :)
a snapshot of my life...
my favourite tattoo, a constant reminder of my dear Nanna and all that she was to me

No comments: