Saturday, January 2, 2010

Here comes the Bride..

Today I am off to a friends wedding, and as my 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up in 1 month I thought I'd share some pics from my wedding....
...my beautiful bridesmaids and I... I had my two sisters and my cousin, chosen because these 3 girls means the world to me and I love them so much, and who wouldn't want them there all day, helping me get ready, helping me with my dress and just being there to support
...the Bride and Groom... I can't believe we've been married 2 years. Everyday brings different challenges, but I wouldn't not take back or change a thing!
...the complete Bridal Party... Taken at Hyde Park, I love the Black and White photos. I chose Black bridesmaids dresses as I think Black and White is so Elegant, we had pink to accessorise and I'm really happy with how it all went so well together!
Ah Weddings, don't you just love them!?

1 comment:

manda said...

awesome day this was!! had a blast :)