Friday, January 1, 2010

Creativity. Love. Dreams. 2010!!

Happy New Year!! I don't know about you but I'm such a nanna it was very hard to stay up to the New Year....I had a little nanna nap at about 11pm, and then woke up to watch the fireworks on tv, before heading home and sleeping!! Although I was with great company I find the hype of staying up late so over rated! Personally Id rather go to sleep at a reasonable hour then wake up on Jan 1st bright eyed and bushy tailed looking forward to the year ahead! Anyway enough of that! I was reading Laurens blog - Osier and she has posed a challenge, a "once-a-month-sew-and-tell"...although I am really bad at commitment with things like this I have decided to play along..will you join us?! I'm actually excited about this, as I got a new sewing machine for Christmas and yet haven't played with it...so where will I start?! Stay tuned... I have made no new years resolutions this year - but my aim is Creativity. Love. Dreams. To fulfil all of them!! Happy 2010

1 comment:

OSIER said...

hehe, yay! so glad you are on board!

heres the flickr group if you are so inclined:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/oamsat/

and my new blog addy:

www.osier-handmade.blogsot.com :)

happy new year!