Tuesday, October 13, 2009

and im back...again...this time to stay :)

Yesterday was my birthday....25 years I celebrated!! A little scary I must admit, but also exciting... So Im setting a goal that this year to come shall be the most creative year I have had, that I will look for ways to be creative in everything I can. That creativity isn't just sewing, art and decorating, but creativity is all around and I want to embrace that! So I am back, with inspiration after 2 weeks holidays, a time to refresh and renew, ready to tackle any challenge thrown at me, to change the things I struggle with, one step at a time. Sorry to have negelected you but life was crazy, I am now making time for me, time for others and evaluating life and its priorities. I am passionate, I have been inspired and we will achieve our dreams!!

No comments: