Friday, March 25, 2011

daybook

outside my window...

dusk is falling

i am thinking...

the progress i am making cleaning up my studio in time to make it a nursery

i am thankful for...

good health

what i am learning...

that people will do anything to get their own way

i am creating...

a new weaving

i am going...

to spend tonight creating new goodies while hubby is out

i am hearing...

the aircon whirling keeping me cool

i am reading...

my new peppermint mag

i am hoping...

to get all my new goodies photographed and onto my facebook page

around the house...

its a little messy but ill fix that later

one of my favourite things...

the love my sisters and I have, and always will have

a few plans for the week...

well as its friday, plans for the weekend? work tomorrow, earth hour tomorrow night and tupperware party on sunday

a snapshot of my life...
me and my sisters

No comments: