Tuesday, March 15, 2011

daybook.

outside my window...

the sun is shining and the lemon tree is scrapping on the fence with the breeze

i am thinking...

how i'd love to get off the couch right about now, but this headache has got me

i am thankful for...

the precious life that grows inside me

what i am learning...

to take everyday as a new day and to follow my heart

i am creating...

new pendants and bookmarks

i am going...

to try and clean out the rest of my craft room before my holidays in April

i am hearing...

the gentle hum of our new air-conditioner

i am reading...

some very inspiring blogs

i am hoping...

that this year doesn't go too fast as there is many good things happening

around the house...

there is things that still need work on, but we are getting there

one of my favourite things...

my beautiful husband, who supports me in everything

a few plans for the week...

work, time with my love and a spiritual retreat on Saturday

a snapshot of my life...

inspired by a beautiful journey , a very inspiring blog I came across today. Head on over and have a read

No comments: