Monday, March 21, 2011

83

Not a day goes past that I don't think about you since you've gone to Heaven, but today especially I think about you because its the first birthday we've had since you've been gone.
Today Nan, you would of been 83 years old, a life so worthy of celebrating, such a beautiful Wife, Mother, Sister, Friend and Nanna. One who always protected, always loved, always taught us new things. Who held us and comforted us when we were sad, who settled us by tickling our legs/arms/backs as we fell asleep or just sat ever so quietly beside you. You, Nan were someone I loved very dearly, not a moment spent with you taken for granted. Today I wish I could call you up and say 'Happy Birthday', I wish I could talk to you for hours about the tiny life growing inside of me and the exciting things that are happening in life. I know you are watching down on us, and you wouldn't want us to be sad, you would want us to live life to the fullest, making the most of every moment. I know I will see you again one day, so until then the memories will live forever in my heart. I love you Nan. Happy Birthday!

No comments: