Thursday, November 18, 2010

Catch up...

Sometimes life doesn't go as we planned....I planned to do the 100 days of creativity...then life happened...in short my Pop was in a terrible car accident, work pressures have been unbelievable with being short staffed and with that a shop relocation happening in about 3 weeks! Doesn't seem a whole lot when its written down BUT I tell you, its been massive.
Never fear though, I have been getting quite creative, maybe not daily but more recent that normal...so instead of bombarding you with lots of words, Im going to bombard you with a few pictures to keep your eyes happy...ENJOY :)
For those of you who follow me on facebook, you would of known that I was going to Northam to a Market....the day wasn't as successful as I had wished, but it was a great experience in setting up my stall and meeting people. I have another Market stall on the 28th November at the Old Perth Road Rotary Markets. As the name states it is held at Old Perth Road in Bassendean. If you haven't been along to the previous markets, make sure you come along to this one and say hi!

No comments: