Sunday, October 24, 2010

100 days of creation

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, I say a creation a day keeps the doctor away...well it works for me :) being creative, makes me happy, it de-stresses me at the end of the day, I get lost in the world of my craft room, with all its potential...so after posting pictures on my facebook page after being creative 2 days in a row, I have decided that each day I will do something creative, and I will post it for all to see...it may be just a picture, it may have an explanation, for me this is about using what I have, what I have been blessed with and allowing it to keep me sane in the midst of the busyness called life. 100 hundred days till the New Year..Lets count it down with a creation a day
Day 1 - Friday 22.10.10 ..Fabric covered buttons.. Day 2 - Saturday 23.10.10 ..doily singlet.. take one old singlet, add an old doily and wella! New singlet

No comments: